molly&conan

molly&conan

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

losing my sanity

yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster for me.. in the morning, gia passed away.. and that night, madeleine was adopted!! so last night i was a blubbering sack of tears and mood swings.. didn't help that i'm like pmsing as well. so this was me last night:

"YAY!! Maddie's got a family!!"
"Sob, sniffle.. But little Gia is dead.." *CURL UP INTO FETAL POSITION IN BED AND SOB*
"I miss Maddie so much already!" *CRY*
"Oh poor Molly will think Maddie abandoned her.. Molly will be lonely!" *MORE TEARS*
"The house is so empty without Maddie.. I miss her cutesy face.." *AND YET MORE TEARS*
"Yay!! The people that adopted Maddie are so nice!!" *SMILE*
"How can i celebrate for Maddie, when Gia is dead..." *CRY AGAIN*

i'm exhausted today. i have no emotions left. i think that's good. i need a little break from all that.

4 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

that sounds like such a roller coaster day. I could never do it

Dog Foster Mom said...

I know its tough sometimes, and I'm so sorry to hear about Gia. But because of you, she was loved, and that means something! And because of you, Maddie has her very own family. You did good.

meowmeowmans said...

Hang in there, friend. You're doing GREAT!

havetailwillwag said...

thanks for your support. you're all so sweet!