molly&conan

molly&conan

Saturday, February 13, 2010

WOW!! My first award!!



My super awesome animal loving friends at Animal Shelter Volunteer Life have just given me my first award for blogging!! How cool is that? My big thanks go to meowmeowmans and PAWSVolunteer of Animal Shelter Volunteer Life for thinking of me and the animals here in Malaysia. Make sure you check out their blog and all their heartwarming stories!!
Ok so according to the rules of the award I've got to pass it on to five other blogging friends.. Oh boy is that gonna be tough. I love so many blogs!! Here goes.. My 5 picks are listed below. I wish I could give another 20!!
Please check out their awesome blogs and see how they have been helping animals. They're an inspiration to me and my furkids.

* Rules for Superior Scribbler Award:
1. Each superior scribbler must pass on the AWARD to 5 friends who are also SS.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he receives the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explains the award. (i can't find this post or the one where you have to add your name to the Mr Linky List)
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.
When I find out about the post that explains the award, and the Mr Linky List, I'll update!!

7 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Glad you like the award! It's certainly well-deserved. :)

Bobby said...

Congratulations on your award, and thank you for thinking of me to pass it on to.
Happy Valentines Day
Sloppy Licks Bobby. John said from him too.

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

Congrats on yoru award and thank you for caring for so many animals! We will be back to visit!

havetailwillwag said...

thanks please drop by!!

Josie said...

Congratulations on your Award and Thank You for passing it to Therapy Dog Josie. You do amazing work! I wish there were A LOT more people in the world like you! You are amazing. Much LOVE! Woof soon!

Ellen Whyte said...

Congrats, Lynette. Going to check out those links.

BTW< reading your CNY post below: so you really use your toilet paper over and over again? Wow, you do believe in conservation :P

Love to Conan and Molly.

Dog Foster Mom said...

Congratulations on your award, and thank you so much for awarding it to Dog Foster Mom blog as well!