molly&conan

molly&conan

Friday, May 7, 2010

Squishy Stress Ball - The Aftermath

I took my eyes off her for 2 lousy minutes.. I was just watching a little American Idol. That's all the time she needed to shred the new and cute little stress ball. I never even got a chance to actually squeeze it.. Sometimes I get this feeling that she and the cats are in cahoots.. I distinctly remember seeing the ball on top of the shoe cabinet earlier in the day, so how did it end up on the floor with Molly? One of the treacherous felines must've pushed it down.










But then look at how content she is. Surrounded by the fruits of her labor.. I can't stay mad at her. It's just so nice to see her relaxed and happy. Such a big difference from when she moved in 1 year ago and she was too scared to eat or let me touch her. I wouldn't trade all the stress balls in the world for her happiness :)

5 comments:

For the Love of Dogs said...

ahh haha! I've seen that kind of mess on my floor before!!

Debra Taylor said...

I know what you mean about not being able to stay mad at them. Sometimes when we scold our cats for something we refer to them as "Destructo"

For other folks (I consider cats and dogs as persons) reading this, my blog has stories and information helpful for cat caretakers everywhere.

I wish for all the cat blogosphere kitties to stay well!

Debby

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

I like your last line: "I wouldn't trade all the stress balls in the world for her happiness :) "

Keiko said...

Hahahaha!!!
We've never seen that at our place but mummy says her doggy used to do that!
Looks like SO much fun!

Kari in Alaska said...

yes, blame the cats. thats the right idea :)