molly&conan

molly&conan

Monday, July 26, 2010

just a few more weeks with my dogs

In a few weeks, "One girl, too many animals.." will be more like "One girl, too many darn felines.."

You all know why.. so I won't bore you with the gory, painful, emotional details again. If you need a refresher, feel free to read back or click here. Today my dad gave me the keys to an apartment he owns that has been vacant since last year. It's a great place and I don't have to pay him full rent which is awesome since I'm always broke. But like most condos in KL, pets are not allowed. AT ALL. In fact I have been warned that the management and the homeowners association in this building are particularly anal about pets. So I can only bring my quiet furkids (cats) and make sure that no one ever sees them. That means no Tony, no Spike, no Molly. I wouldn't be able to bring them out for walks or anything so they're better off without me.

I mentioned before that Tony and Spike will be moving to a large house with a huge yard with my ex. They'll be fine with him. They're his dogs too. Molly's fate has also been decided now. She will be moving in with the lady that rescued her from her life as a three-legged stray puppy. She will be fine there. This lady is a true dog lover. She has a few dogs of her own and also feeds the stray dogs in her neighborhood. She prepares her own homemade dog food and treats. Pretty awesome huh? It's sad but I suppose Molly was never mine. We just felt that way. I was always just her temporary fosterer but I guess I forgot after a while. I've gotten too involved with this foster dog.. To the point that I had even stopped trying to find her a home. A year and a half with Molly and I feel like I can't stand to be without my silly little dog. I tried to come up with crazy schemes to secretly keep her in the apartment... but.. my parents are already on to me and whatever it is, I haven't been succesful in teaching Molly to shut up. She loves the sound of her own voice. I also love it when she barks happily and howls every time she yawns or wants attention but my new neighbors won't love it. anyway she'll be fine with the awesome lady that rescued her right? I can visit on the weekends and bring her presents.

BUT I'LL MISS MY MOLLY SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! AND SPIKE AND TONY!!! SPIKE IS MY DARLING BABY THE ONLY DOG I'VE HAD SINCE HE WAS A TINY ABANDONED PUPPY. MY SPOOTER, SPOOTATA, MY SPOTATO.

i want to cry.

No comments: