molly&conan

molly&conan

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How do I make an outdoor cat an indoor cat?

No, seriously. How?
I need to get Daisy Mama Cat used to living in a small 2 bedroom apartment even though I couldn't even get her used to living in a double-story 4 room house. Suggestions from the animal welfare community much appreciated! Remember, her escape attempts are famous because they are very very destructive. She HATES being indoors. She has never been completely tamed. She will rip out mosquito netting, literally climb walls, destroy window screens, and has even managed to break locks on windows. I shit you not.

I'm not leaving her behind when I move!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

SORRY CAN NOT HELP, CATS DO SEEM TO HAVE A MIND OF THERE OWN. SORRY YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE DOGS UP.
HAS ANY THING HAPPENSD ABOUT YOUR FRIEND WHO WAS FOUND DEAD. WE DO KEEP THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WONDERING HOW THINGS ARE GOING.

Unknown said...

Damn, that's tough. I say just turn the apartment into a fortress...and then give her time.

I mean cat-proof that mother______ like nothing else.

Steel paneling on the screen door.