molly&conan

molly&conan

Friday, July 2, 2010

A few sweet moments...

I miss Conan so much! Here he is on my lap the day before we sent him to his new home in Cameron Highlands, a 4 hour drive away!! yes, i was wearing blue shorts with white polka dots.. hey i was at home! no one was supposed to see them! muahahaha

Here's Molly having a nap blissfully unaware that it was her last day with longtime friend and companion Conan. That ottoman is her favorite hangout spot.

My boys Fat Fat and Sparks.. Together and in love forever!!

2 comments:

Teal'c said...

Hehe - Teal'c would love to have a spot like Molly!!! And the cat pics are so sweet! I love the fact that dogs and cats go alon at your house. I have no idea what I did do wrong but Teal'c just want's to chase and maybe eat them... I hope I'll never find out...

Sam said...

Hi Lynn, how is Molly now? Does she miss Conan? I feel like crying after i read this post about Conan being adopted. If i was Molly, I sure miss Conan terribly but happy that Conan has a new home =)