Hello all.. Here is the update from MDDB's website. They really really really need help right now. Please try to help in any way you can. They are swamped. Please click on the link to see photos of the dogs they need help for. For some reason i couldn't get them to appear here like i usually do. GRRRRRR.
Update taken from http://malaysiandogsdeservebetter.blogspot.com/2010/04/need-help.html
our finances are in the red again - and when we say red - we mean dark dark red. We owe a lot of vets money and have also used up our resources to pay for medicines and vitamins for our rescued puppies and dogs. We also need to pay our rental, utilities as well as helpers' allowance. The Klang and Selayang puppies, especially, took-up most of our resources as most of them had been very very ill.
Here what we need money for.
1) This old girl, now named Shriya, was found wailing and crying, in a car park in Subang Jaya. She was rescued by a motorist who had parked her car there and handed over to us. She is under the care of one of our fosterers and was recently diagnosed with failing kidneys. We need to put her on prescription food and kidney supplements which are both very expensive. Shriya is about 8 years old.
2) Senior White, Ms Husky and Forrest are still at the vets because they are not completely well. They have been there from the day of the rescue and we reckon their treatment and boarding is going to cost us. We have already paid the vet partially for the other pups admitted there including Ebony who had to undergo a blood transfusion.
3) Rolex too is at the same vet and he apparently has other healh issues including veneral disease. The treatment for that is quite expensive and we have to raise money for that as well.
3) Remember Lester? He too is still admitted at the vet's for various other problems and we reckon that he is going to cost us thousands as his treatment was extensive. The vet says he is having tick fever and cannot put on weight eventhough he eats a lot.
4) We have no picture here but a old male dog was rescued in Section 19, Subang Jaya and admitted at Mayo Clinic in Taipan. We owe the vet about RM1,400 for heartworm treatment, vaccination, castration and boarding. He has since been sent to the Furry Friend's Farm.
5) We still have our pups who have either been rescued from the pounds or off the streets that are suffering from either distemper, parvo or demodex that are still with us. In addition to that we also have several mother dogs awaiting neutering.
Please help us raise some funds. Details are as follows:
Cheques in favour of:
Community Development and Integration Initiative Bhd (654290-T)
and mail it to:
c/o No 48, Jalan Jeriji U8/75C, Bukit Jelutong, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor.
Or bank into:
Community Development and Integration Initiative Bhd
Public Bank Account Number: 3151793708.
Details: 019-3576477, 012-3739007
Read more: http://malaysiandogsdeservebetter.blogspot.com/2010/04/need-help.html#ixzz0kTJIDtH9