molly&conan

molly&conan

Thursday, July 28, 2011

New foster monster - Noel

Noel was rescued by a friend who took pity on the tiny little guy playing with pebbles alone on a busy road. I've been fostering Noel since Friday night and he's doing great now. His first couple of days with me were really challenging. He was feral, terrified, and extremely defensive. He hissed so hard he spat and would freak out and go into battle mode every time he saw me, even if i was far away from him. Now he isn't afraid anymore and has gone back into baby kitten mode, affectionate, always wanting a cuddle and a warm body to sleep on. He lives in a cage that my friend NT lent to me. He's just too small and young to mingle with the others but otherwise healthy. My other foster kitten Tabatha, who is about 3 times bigger, keeps trying to hunt him and beat him up. She seems to enjoy not being the smallest in the household anymore. Man, I hope Tabatha gets adopted soon :) Noel is about 2 months old max. He's a grey striped tabby with a white chest, white socks, and a little nubbin of a tail. Its about an inch long. Noel will be ready for adoption in a couple of weeks.




5 comments:

LP said...

Well you've got the "cute factor" down pat Mr. Noel! I think that might be why Miss Tabatha's little nose is out of joint :) Uh oh.

the critters in The Cottage

Y said...

aww hes a cutie isnt he?

curator said...

Precious little lovie. May all your fosters get perfect homes and SOON!

meowmeowmans said...

Noel is absolutely adorable! :)

Thank you for all your fantastic foster work, and for caring so much!

ForPetsSake said...

wow - that might be the cutest kitten I've ever seen!